The Knowledge Centre exists to help our corporate clients help their employees i.e. you, the individual, gain a better understanding of money, money related issues and your approach to money and your finances.
Are you going to be able to enjoy financial freedom when you retire or will you be living more modestly than you are now? Are you leaving behind a legacy or an inheritance? How do you handle your debt? What are your beliefs about money and how are they impacting your life? Living without a good understanding of financial management can be very stressful. We want to give you the knowledge you need to be more comfortable when it comes to handling your money and to be able to make important financial decisions confidently.
That’s why our Knowledge Centre is available 24 hours a day for our clients. If you have a concern or just want to brush up on your financial know-how, the Knowledge Centre is the perfect reference tool for valuable financial management and financial product information. You’ll find:
- Great training modules on subjects ranging from Your Money Personality to Estate Planning.
- Articles on a number of subjects like Teaching Your Children About Money to Joint Tenants vs Tenants in Common.
- Wonderfully entertaining and informative videos – both animation and live action to make finances and how you spend your money even clearer.
- We have a number of different Calculators designed to help you plan your decisions more accurately.
- We also have Quizzes and Competitions to keep your financial knowledge sharp and finely tuned.
- Our extras include our Jargon Buster and Stats and Facts.
Visit our Knowledge Centre’s Home Page for links to these great tools.